Composition of floor and wall
- Insulated horizontal rain water outlet
- Exterior coating according requirements
- Interior cladding Fermacell plate with wallpaper or laminated chipboard
- Wall panels from galvanized sheet metal with mineral wool insulation and moist stopper
- Vinyl, linoleum, carpet, ceramic tiles or wooden boards flooring
- Cement board CTD, thickness 22 mm
- Moist stopper
- Mineral wool insulation, thickness 80 to 120 mm
- Insulated “omega” steel profile
- Moulded galvanized sheet metal plates
Composition of roof:
- Bended ISO cube
- Rain water gutters, insulated by polystyrene 20 mm
- Galvanized sheet metal
- Mineral wool insulation, eliminating cold bridges
- U-profile, covered by moist stopper
Construction of frame:
Frame of container is self-contained steel construction, welded from blended, rolled and drawn steel sheet metals.Frame is five times stackable. Primer coating is anticorrosive. We can also make container from galvanized sheet metal for extreme weather conditions.
Container is painted by two-pack top coat paints in various colours according to RAL code. Thickness can by modify for higher resistance to trampling up to 350 μm. Colours can be combined according architectural proposals.
Windows are PVC, ALU or wooden. Glazing is insulated double window glass with U value = 1.1 Wm-2K-1. Windows can be supplied with outside rollos with secure lock system or interior AL jaloussetes. Window frame can be executed in various colours.